I keep telling Bridget that it's a very small world . . . and here you go:
Providence, Rhode Island #annieontour
Day # 3 of the official tour with the new 'tourphans' as they are fondly referred to:
This touring mama's perspective so far:
1. Opening night was INCREDIBLE
2. This city is very cool
3. But it's cold. VERY cold.
4. I've managed to meet some awesome people.
5. Did I mention it's cold?
6. Touring moms rock
7. These kids are SUPER talented!
8. I am appreciating my winter gear
9. But I look like an eskimo!
10. It's gonna warm up a bit into the 40s, the security guy calls that 'shorts weather' - uh, I think not!
Life on the Road - Written by Kelly Marsh